In OuiSellYou more and more often we find people who want to make the leap of professional reinvention but have a huge uncertainty:
IF I LEAVE MY JOB, WHAT WILL I DEDICATE THE REST OF MY LIFE?
The answer is simple: to do what you are extraordinarily good at.
I mean to exploit YOUR TALENT.
The problem is that, as it happens to the majority in their youth, you believed that what those who “knew more than us” told you must be true. And in that way you limited your options to discover your natural talents.
The members of OuiSellyou; nevertheless, they knew where they emphasized, they were different, what their natural gifts were, what they were good at and where the nature of their talent resided.
In addition, they agree on an attitude, THE PASSION.
At OuiSellyou we knew that to live on our talent we needed proof, and if our reasons had not been based on personal interests, we would have given up. The passion we have for our work gives us the necessary energy to develop our talent to the maximum.
And we should not stop talking about THE EXPERIENCE.
We all agree that undeveloped talent is useless, and as much as we explain theories, which put OuiSellyou value was and is the years of dedication that its founders had in the MICE, both hotel and conference centers and unique venues.
What you have to worry about most about a hotel, convention center or singular space is how to increase sales of your business. They have a good product, a nice place and a lot of desire to sell… But customers do not arrive.
There are many strategies to impulse sales, some require large investments of money and others a high level of creativity. The latter are right that we are dedicated in Ouisellyou, which together with a good knowledge of both the industry and customer, make the results more than satisfactory.
For this reason, OUISELLYOU, a commercial representative of hotels and singular spaces, was created 9 years ago, for all of this and for much more.
So you can see what our goal is, we advance a few ideas:
1. Know your customers, worry about them to come back and also speak well of you to their colleagues.
2. Make small changes in your products or services to make them more attractive
3. In Social Media are full of customers waiting, you should not be in all, only in those that you consider convenient.
4. More experiential marketing.
5. We facilitate the purchase to the client, creating day packs for events with or without accommodation, so you will know what the total cost to event will be and it will be easier for you to decide.
6. Identify the competitive advantage of your establishment and exploit it.
7. Expand and explore new markets, new sales channels, consider international markets.
8. Make yourself accessible to customers through all possible means (email, web, phone, etc.)
9. Follow market trends and adjust your business strategies accordingly. A product that sells very well today could stop being sued tomorrow.
10. Put the right price to your products and services. Remember that the formula for success in business is to get the client to receive more value than he is paying.
11. Create an emotional connection with your customers. Sell them attitude, happiness, confidence, experiences, values, etc.
12. Constantly evaluate your marketing strategies to see which ones work and which ones do not.
13. Hire passionate salespeople who enjoy their work and transmit that passion to customers. This strategy is one of the pillars of the success of companies like Apple.
If everything I explain to you has pleased you, do not hesitate to contact us.
Without any commitment, we will advise you and help you focus and see what you need most.
EXTERNAL COMMERCIAL REPRESENTATION, EXTERNAL COMMERCIAL, OUTSORCING, EXTERNAL COMMERCIAL DIRECTORATE, EXTERNAL COMMERCIALS, FREE LANCE TOURISM, BUSINESS TOURISM AND MICE
Leave a Reply